How we can help
Our reports can help you navigate this new post COVID-19 world and understand quickly changes in customers behaviour, and we can facilitate talking to the right guest, with the right message, at the right time. We provide simple technology that can help attract and reward customers when they visit, and reward continued loyalty in conjunction with key brands.
Footfall tracking is a key metric that can be utilised in making decisions about when, where & how to reopen venues. Have a true understanding of what is happening on the street, facilitating smarter decisions about determining the long and short-term futures of venues.
- Technology that measures real time localised footfall
- Benchmarking analysis that compares – against last year/national and local averages/ your competitors
CUSTOMER BEHAVIOUR INSIGHT
How will COVID-19 impact guest behaviour? Wireless Social provides insight that can help your business adapt to the new patterns of behaviour.
- Dwell time/visit frequency/visit recency/repeat visit patterns
- Changes in demographic profile – Age, gender split, Facebook preferences.
Using the key learnings from the behaviour changes, customers can be targeted in a very bespoke way. The learnings will be ongoing and actionable, and ROI success measured.
- Segment your data – target current and potential customers based on demographic and customer persona.
- Bespoke social media ads – Deliver compelling social media ads to your perfect audience with a clear CTA to drive them into venue.
- Measure the success of bespoke messaging by tracking ads vs footfall, & matching the response to assess ROI
Wireless Social in partnership with Eagle Eye have created powerful technology that enables guest rewards, in venue, in real time, to “surprise and delight” with stocked brands.
Would you like to hear more about our data and insight capabilities?
We plan over the coming weeks to release a series of videos and our latest footfall reports, demonstrating key behavioural insights as we progress through the COVID-19 situation. As part of our commitment to the sector, our aim is to provide support and make available a range of updates to our products and services with a particular focus on driving footfall back into venues.
Here’s the first video in the series, An Interview with Ann Elliott.
Here is the second video in the series: How to understand your customer better.
Here is the third video in the series which explores COVID-19 reporting.
Here is the fourth video in the series, in which we talk through a re-emergence strategy that we’re already working on with a number of brands and operators.