Wireless Social is a leading provider of Social Wi-Fi to the hospitality trade with millions active users and a rapidly growing portfolio of customers. To ensure we maintain our excellent customer service, we are seeking to expand our support team.
Wireless Social technical Support
Reporting directly to the Head of Support, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a quality interface between our customers and our technology team. This will be instrumental in the expansion of our business.
Prior experience of telephone support roles is essential with a track record of working with customers both onsite and remotely to overcome technical challenges and unique deployment scenarios.
Wireless Social will provide relevant training to ensure that you feel confident and comfortable in dealing with the varied and different equipment we support.
Day to day duties will include
- Configuring wireless controllers and access points to deploy our products
- Managing Trials and deployments from a customer perspective to ensure success (from start to finish)
- Provide on-site and remote support on new deployments and existing customer deployments
- Liaising with Vendor technical engineers to raise any bugs and feature requests
- Provide an interface between our technical customers and internal teams, for example escalating any issues or reporting on deployment dates or milestones to keep the customer updated.
An attitude towards learning everything there is to know about wireless technologies is paramount
- Excellent customer facing and telephone skills and a willingness to engage customers at various levels of knowledge to solve problems.
- An understanding of fundamentals of networking, such as equipment used for providing wired and wireless networking and the basics of TCP/IP.
- An understanding of networking such as IP routing, DHCP and VLANs
- Experience of Wireless technologies and challenges in real-world situations.
- Providing remote support for engineers and customers with prior experience in this.
How to apply
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org